What We Do
Since 2004 SRN has been helping individuals and families proactively make a difference in the church and in the world.
Spiritual Research Network is currently operating in the State of California.
SRN exists in order to:
- Glorify, honor and serve the Lord Jesus Christ by proclaiming His Gospel of man’s redemption.
- Provide evangelistic training and resources with an emphasis on the Bible as the verbal and plenary inspired, inerrant Word of God.
- Expose any and all doctrines that oppose or nullify the Gospel of grace as found in Scripture.
- Contend earnestly for the faith against those who suppress, and/or reject doctrinal truth for the sake of unbiblical ecumenical unity.
- Encourage and support former members of other belief systems.
In order to carry out our Mission, we seek to reach out in the following ways:
- We have a local growing lending library of books, tapes, tracts and DVD's developed specifically for people seeking sound Bible teaching and discernment resources.
- We offer books, tracts and DVD's developed specifically for reaching out to undiscerning Christians and those seeking to escape from abusive cults, the occult, mysticism based spirituality.
- We teach Bible studies in homes and churches in order to equip believers with sound biblical doctrine.
- We provide seminars in order to help equip Christians evangelize people in cults and the occult.
- We publish research articles through our online updates and mailings.
- We encourage people who, upon leaving their former faith, may experience a vast array of feelings and struggles associated with guilt, doubt, family rejection, or instability in their Christianity.
- We are involved with short-term missions projects as funds allow.
What We've Achieved
- Established Spiritual Research Network during a long-term missions outreach (2004-2007) to Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Transitioned ministry to the State of California and served as a nonprofit organization from (10/2008 to 06/2014).
- Assisted and promoted numerous ministries and helped them get their message out.
- Collaborated with various researchers and authors and encouraged them in their work.
- Answered thousands of e-mails on spiritual discernment issues.
- Publicly addressed a number of issues that few ministries will cover.
- Recognition as a ministry that will not sacrifice truth for the sake of unbiblical unity.
- Consistency as a ministry that remains fully committed to the proclamation and defense of the biblical gospel.